The Wagga Wagga Volunteer Centre refers people to registered not for profit organisations
Being a volunteer can help you.....
- help others
- be more active in your community
- learn more about different groups within the community
- meet new people
- increase your self-esteem and feeling of self worth
- gain more satisfaction from your life
- gain valuable skills and experience
- supplement study with practical knowledge
The volunteer centre can help Not For Profit organisatiions by...........
- or by referring volunteers to your organisation
or ring 6921 4498
to find out more about how you can make a contribution or how we can help your organisation